We are a long term successful and trusted independent family business built on great brands. Mattoni 1873 is the largest producer of bottled mineral and spring water in Central Europe. We uniquely combine the market leader position and a unique touch of family business. Apart from traditional Mattoni mineral water, we produce Aquila spring water, as well as Magnesia, Poděbradka, Dobrá voda, Hanácká kyselka mineral waters, and other licensed brands.
Beside traditional portfolio, we are passionate about recently added brands - Pepsi, Mirinda, 7up, Lipton, Rockstar, Gatorade and Mountain Dew and Lay´s or Cheetos.
- Building common reporting platform
- Data visualizations and dashboards, storytelling
- Managing of CHS reporting team to ensure effective/accurate and in time reporting
- Proactively participation in data warehouse building and maintenance, focus on data quality
- Responsible for continuous reporting improvement & automation
- 3-4 years of experience in reporting automation
- Business Intelligence, Business reporting, SQL, Excel (power query, pivot)
- Fluent with numbers & superior analytical skills
- Preferably IBM Cognos Planning, Cognos Analytics sound knowledge
- Mature personality, ability to mentor and coach other colleagues
- English upper intermediate level (written, oral)
What´s in it for you?
- Interesting and challenging work at the head office of the company that is the largest producer of mineral and spring water in Central Europe
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks vacation
- Multisport card
- Package of company benefits (e.g. Meal vouchers, Benefit Plus Cafeteria)
MATTONI - KMV, a. s.