Senior Brand Manager FMCG
We are a long term successful and trusted independent family business built on great brands. Mattoni 1873 is the largest producer of bottled mineral and spring water in Central Europe. We uniquely combine the market leader position and a unique touch of family business. Apart from traditional Mattoni mineral water, we produce Aquila spring water, as well as Magnesia, Poděbradka, Dobrá voda, Hanácká kyselka mineral waters, and other licensed brands.
Beside traditional portfolio, we are passionate about recently added brands - Pepsi, Mirinda, 7up, Lipton, Rockstar, Gatorade and Mountain Dew and Lay´s or Cheetos.
We are looking for a senior brand manager who will be independently driving all the brands-related activities and projects across the company. It is a multi-brand position overlapping three markets, which requires advanced business thinking skills as well as brand marketing experience in FMCG.
- responsible to drive the business to budgeted business targets (volume, value, margin)
- responsible to drive the strategic brand KPIs
- in charge of the business P&L and identification of business opportunities
- responsible to drive cooperation with internal stakeholders (R&D, Trade, Sales, Controlling, Production, Logistics, etc.)
- fully in charge of local product development, route-to-market, implementation, follow-up (full business strategy implementation for the set of brands)
- responsible for pricing and strategic margin management on both producer and client side.
- responsible for communication strategies, communication touchpoints development, content management, implementation, tracking, follow-up
- responsible for long-term planning and annual business budgeting plans on owned business
- competitive environment knowledge and expertise + analysis
- we are looking for a senior brand manager experienced in FMCG (minimum 3 years of advanced brand marketing track record on FMCG brands, local development/local brand responsibility track record welcomed)
- Advanced English knowledge is a must
- very good analytical skills as well as relationship management skills
- university degree (master’s in marketing preferred)
- willingness to travel 2-3 days a month
What's in it for you?
- job where you can really make the change, move projects forward, be part of the decision-making process
- 5 weeks of vacation
- company car for personal use
- flexible working hours and occasional home office
- multisport card, Benefit Plus Program and much more
MATTONI 1873 a.s.